You’ve heard that an integrated business solution like xTuple ERP can help you overcome the limitations of QuickBooks. But what exactly can xTuple do that QuickBooks can’t?
Take a look at this list.
Advantages of xTuple over Quickbooks
- Unlimited database size and concurrent users
- Consistent performance regardless of data volume
- Permanent audit trails for all transactions
- Built-in tracking of lots and serial numbers (yes, both at once)
- Fine-grained, fully customizable reports, with user-defined reporting periods.
- Demand forecasting including MPS, MRP, and DRP
- Integrated CRM
- Automatically create Work Orders and/or Purchase Orders linked to Sales Orders
- Costing options maintained for each inventory site
- Multi-Currency with Currency Gain/Loss
- Runs on Windows, Mac, Linux, or mobile
- Transparent, comprehensive pricing
xTuple can be implemented and customized for your business. Click the button below to learn more.