Paladin Rule-Based Configurator Rev. 1.1
The moment you have all been waiting for has arrived! The newest version of the Configurator – PRBC 1.1 – is now available! Not to go all “features and benefits” on you, but the new stuff is:
- Added the ability to specify an option as the default option in the category for the purposes of ordering.
- Added the ability to specify the order in which options appear on the quote and sales order screens.
- Added support for MSRP.
- Added a new method for calculating option prices as a pricing schedule discount from the MSRP.
- Added new display features on the quote/sales order screen:
- Single or two-column layout
- Settings to show/hide the option Cost, MSRP, and Price of each option while ordering.
- Setting to display the option description in place of the option name while ordering.
- Setting to display options on the side of the quote/sales order screen rather than in a tab.
- Setting to modify the appearance of the option widget using CSS.
- Added a setting to determine whether option adjustments should create child work orders by default.
Wow! With interest in the PRBC at an all-time high, you might be wondering what we were going to do to celebrate this most auspicious event. For a limited time … very limited time … the month of June, actually, we will be offering PRBC 1.1 at an introductory discount of 20%. So, if we receive your PO by June 12th, you will only pay $10,000 for PRBC 1.1 plus the usual $1,250 for maintenance.
Act now, while supplies last!Info, please!